what other engines would be a good fit without too much trouble, 2.5 is hard to find.
i need to replace my 2.5 engine, is there any other engines that would be match on 2003 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
- To replace the timing chain on a 1999 Nissan Altima and it sound like it want to
- wipers on all the time
- Speeds up slows down on its own continuely after you start an give it alittle
2003 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($676 - 1,197) in Saginaw, MO
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($207 - 276) in Trenton, UT
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($368 - 482) in Hunt, TX
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($262 - 308) in Old Mission, MI
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Capulin, NM
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($730 - 826) in Rangeley, ME