otherwise in good repair
I need to replace entire exhaust system ($1,000). Is it worth it on 1996 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- several times now while driving the engine light as well as the door ajar light
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
1996 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($77 - 122) in Oil City, LA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($448 - 582) in Mesilla Park, NM
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($451 - 571) in Coleman, GA
- 130,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Ridgewood, NJ
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($951 - 2,612) in Emmetsburg, IA
- Spark Plugs Replacement ($149 - 258) in La Monte, MO