it opens and closes fine
i need to remove the sunroof sun shade so i can recover it...how do you do that? on 2002 GMC Yukon
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Questions
- I have a 99 GMC Yukon and I keep getting fault codes p0101, p0171, p0174 codes.
- I get code P0301 Cylinder 1 misfire but no check engine light.
- My yukon starts to get hot when i sit in traffic or pull my boat with a/c runing
- Dont know whats wrong makes loke a rubing sound and then tump frou nt end
- can i switch out my 245/70 R17 for 275/45 R20
2002 GMC Yukon Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($698 - $905) in Helena, OK
- Starter Replacement ($315 - $512) in White Salmon, WA
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($112 - $170) in Ironia, NJ
- Oil and Filter Change ($28 - $64) in Bonaparte, IA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($454 - $632) in Neola, UT
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($218 - $328) in Kenvir, KY