i have a 1996 chrysler sebring lxi coupe that wont fire. I replaced the distributor cap, rotor button, crank sensor,still no luck. what can i do now?
I need to know why my sebring is not firing? on 1996 Chrysler Sebring
3 answersMarch 21, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- above battery on driverside in front of tire well
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
1996 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($70 - 85) in Benet Lake, WI
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($285 - 598) in Cedar Falls, IA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($150 - 267) in Burgin, KY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($171 - 240) in Grayling, AK
- Window Switch Replacement ($170 - 180) in Turnersburg, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($148 - 186) in Wray, GA