Don't know the code no. they didn't tell me. But my car cuts out at any speed like it is gonna cut off, and I have some little things that have cropped up like the hi beam light on the dash not working, The auto head light cut on/ off not working, The runner lights not shutting off (had to pull the fuse) the A/c not working now the heat. Other little things- can't figure out where these fuses r located to check them but from the book, it shouldn't be the fuse
I need to know where the cam shaft sensor is located! on 1998 Ford Taurus
Asked by for the 1998 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Car is leaking from around water pump but is not the water pump! Firestone said,
- I spilt soda all over the middle console 10 min. later the heater went crazy?
- Codes that are showing are p0351 and p0353. Says ignition coils A and C.
- how to program the cluster on the dash
- When I crank my car the car studders and stops. I let it rest for 15 minutes.
1998 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($991 - $1,527) in Sunflower, AL
- Steering Rack Replacement ($459 - $647) in Princeton, KS
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($127 - $221) in Irwin, ID
- AC Condenser Replacement ($428 - $502) in Edinburg, ND
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($228 - $250) in Rolling Meadows, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($450 - $546) in North Chili, NY