i need to know how to set the timing marks
i need to know where is the timing marks is and where they are post to be set at on 1990 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
1990 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($63 - 97) in Roseville, CA
- Radiator Replacement ($501 - 870) in Millbury, OH
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rego Park, NY
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ravenna, OH
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($231 - 420) in Keene Valley, NY
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Glasco, KS