2000 BMW 528i Q&A

2000 BMW 528i Question: i need to know what the part is above the radiator support

it goes across from fender to fender and the hood hooks up to it -
Answer 1
The part the hood latch is on is what's called the radiator support on all cars as far as I know! -
Answer 2
radiator valence or poss core support its called both -