Many forums are saying that its the one next to the battery and firewall and not the one behind the headlight... but, the one behind the headlight is the larger in diameter one and that is supposed to be the Low side. help please....
I need to know the low port for the AC in my BMW 318ti. on 1995 BMW 318ti
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 318ti Questions
- Are there any engine issues with the 1.8, other than the stupid, plastic water pump blades?
- a whistling noise is coming from my dipstick tube, dipstick removed no noise?
- plenty of crank power;not starting?
- heater blower switch only work on hi
- Standard trans will not shift, to any gear. Clutch pedal depresses.
1995 BMW 318ti Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($736 - 1,015) in Collinsville, VA
- Water Pump Replacement ($292 - 371) in Petroleum, WV
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($70 - 93) in Black Mountain, NC
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($319 - 412) in Mears, VA
- Engine Coolant Thermostat Replacement ($165 - 247) in Marble Hill, MO
- Antitheft System Diagnosis & Testing ($26 - 34) in Cherrylog, GA