i need to know how to reconnect all wires when installing the fuel pump
i need to know how to install the fuel pump on 1996 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
1996 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Benet Lake, WI
- 105,000 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Cedar Falls, IA
- 75,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Burgin, KY
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($70 - 85) in Grayling, AK
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($564 - 603) in Turnersburg, NC
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($117 - 147) in Wray, GA