Engine has been overheating off and on.
i need to know how to find the thermostat and replace. on 2005 Chrysler 300
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
- Filled my oil yesterday ran out today has leak first time this happened .
2005 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($237 - 412) in De Graff, OH
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Jerico Springs, MO
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wingate, IN
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($170 - 207) in East Lynn, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($418 - 439) in Chittenango, NY
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Tiff City, MO