I noticed the a/c unit suddenly quit working and we have determined the line going to the rear unit had been punctured and needs to be replaced
I need to have the refrigerant line replaced to my rear a/c on 2007 Ford E-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-150 Questions
- what color wire fuel sensor in harness under driver door
- were is the transmission modulator value at its not on the right side of trans
- While driving down the highway it start making a humming sound and dies!!
- The engine won't start
- What is a reasonable price to replace the computer in a i992 Ford econoline 150?
2007 Ford E-150 Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Nicholls, GA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wingate, NC
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($187 - 247) in Saint Joe, AR
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($101 - 130) in Mound, MN
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($186 - 282) in Wanette, OK
- Engine Mount Replacement ($598 - 735) in Placedo, TX