where is it located in the vehicle
i need to find the interruptor to replace it on my audi on 1996 Audi A4
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Questions
- Hello, I have an audi 2013 A4 that won't start, no lights on, MMI Works
- Should I replace my transmission or dump the car?
- Enging spudders and back fires at WOT.
- the emergency/hazards lights came on automatically and will not go off
- Some automatic windows, car alarm, and convertible top stuck while opening
1996 Audi A4 Estimates
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($272 - 367) in Bula, TX
- 22,500 Mile Service ($126 - 206) in Beech Creek, PA
- Oil Service ($74 - 140) in Prairieton, IN
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($412 - 482) in Greenville, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($360 - 406) in Mount Rainier, MD
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($105 - 166) in Rosemount, MN