The tail lights are not working. I changed the bulbs, but no go. I have no owners manual, so I need to know which of the 2 fuse boxes contains the tail light fuse, and which slot it's in.
I need to find the fuse for the tail lights. 97 Ply. Breeze. on 1997 Plymouth Breeze
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Breeze Questions
- When I turn my car on the dash lights are bright but when I try to start it it
- No heat in car blows cold is it my heater core is there a way to check alarm for
- The code p0172 on the scanner what does this mean
- Power steering pump is full and no leaks underneath, but no power steering?
- Why is ac making a loud noise?
1997 Plymouth Breeze Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($210 - 306) in Myra, KY
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Madison Lake, MN
- 112,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Eden, UT
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($117 - 190) in Brownsville, MD
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($32 - 42) in Collinwood, TN
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($335 - 448) in Ajo, AZ