I have replaced the starter but it still won't start. I can jump it from the starter and it will start but trying to turn over the ignition just won't do it! Help!! I need some answers!! Thank you!
I need to find an answer to a major problem! My car won't start!! on 2001 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
2001 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Devens, MA
- Heater Core Replacement ($627 - 767) in Marion, KY
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($366 - 645) in Platte City, MO
- 37,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Fresno, CA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($76 - 92) in Erskine, MN
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Carmel, IN