1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Q&A

1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Question: i need to change the positive battery cable,and i need to know where it hooks up

acid ate through my cable, so i cut it down a lil and bought a new clamp.connected it and it worked just fine.but not for long, the accid ate through it again and now it is too short to do again.i need to change it but dont know where it hooks up after it leaves the post. -
This question hasn't been answered yet.
Answer It or share it on , or Email to get an answer.