The Sanden SD–7 compressor used in this vehicle is designed to use an SP-15 PAG refrigerant oil. SP-15 is ISO 68 viscosity, can I use PAG 100 in the little 3 ounce cans as a safe substitute?
I need to add 2 ounces of SP-15 134a refrigerant oil to my system. on 2004 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- air circulation is stuck on defrost vents only,
- How do you set the timing on a fuel injector pump
- While driving truck, it will go into neutral like state.
- lostmy battery amps -then battery fried then 2nd battery then starter went out-replaced batteries-,starter and alternator- now only 10 minuest later battery is low amping again! told the heater block was constantly running thou not on -almost on fir
- ALTERNATOR, STARTER AND BATTERIES just replaced because batteries were low amping and fryed one battery and starter- checked all wiring and grounds -new batterys ST WONT HOLD CHARGE either and CONTINUING TO DRAIN BATTERY WHAT IS GOING ON ?