The Sanden SD–7 compressor used in this vehicle is designed to use an SP-15 PAG refrigerant oil. SP-15 is ISO 68 viscosity, can I use PAG 100 in the little 3 ounce cans as a safe substitute?
I need to add 2 ounces of SP-15 134a refrigerant oil to my system. on 2004 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
2004 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($424 - 596) in Schriever, LA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($232 - 772) in Aldie, VA
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($445 - 542) in Elizabeth, LA
- Fuel Injector Replacement (Diesel) ($240 - 491) in Haines, OR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,396 - 1,436) in Carbon, IA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($225 - 327) in Valatie, NY