I need the location of the voltage regulator because i bought one to replace it. on 1998 Plymouth Voyager

Where is it located on my 1998 plymouth voyager?

by in Arcanum, OH on January 09, 2013
1 answer
ANSWER by , January 09, 2013
Take that part back and buy yourself an Alternator!