i change the engine and it drove for a week without problems and suddenly just turned off. it cranks but would not start. tried for ground, compression and fuel pressure.
i need the ignition timing for the 2003 chevy express g1500 4.3l. on 2003 Chevrolet Express 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Express 1500 Questions
- My question is if changed the crank sensor it should start with no problem right
- Sometimes,In drive van is very slow. Only 1n2 does it move. It's ok high speeds
- jump out low pressure on AC
- What more can I try before thinking its the VCM OR PCM OR whatever its called?
- I had a spark plugs/wirier/tuneup yesterday and now my horn is not working. What could be the problem?