I ran my battery down and now I need the code to reset my radio?
I need the code to reset my radio? on 2005 Honda Element
1 answer 1 comment
most of the time its in your owners handbook under radio or there is a card inside book. if not visit your local dealer with your vin # and they will get it for you.
2 answersMay 24, 2010
This week's top 10
2005 Honda Element Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($814 - 1,067) in Nellis, WV
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Marietta, NC
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Houston, MN
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($438 - 698) in Creighton, MO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($267 - 301) in Belgrade Lakes, ME
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($463 - 543) in Elko, MN