I ran my battery down and now I need the code to reset my radio?
I need the code to reset my radio? on 2005 Honda Element
most of the time its in your owners handbook under radio or there is a card inside book. if not visit your local dealer with your vin # and they will get it for you.
2 answersMay 24, 2010
This week's top 10
2005 Honda Element Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($159 - 212) in Nellis, WV
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Marietta, NC
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($213 - 270) in Houston, MN
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($222 - 304) in Creighton, MO
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($248 - 401) in Belgrade Lakes, ME
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($162 - 198) in Elko, MN