I have a busted carriage bolt to the engine and need to get it repaired. How much does it cost to fix this at a shop.
I need the carriage bolts replaced on my engine and want to know the price on 1998 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
- Where is the fuse box location? I changed the bu lb in back over license plate
- My key broke in half it was in my pant pocket where can i get another one
- When I press the clutch pedal the engine decelerate and shut down
1998 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Valve Adjustment ($302 - 444) in Lake Linden, MI
- 150,000 Mile Service ($193 - 293) in Trinidad, CA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Onekama, MI
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($215 - 316) in Bear Creek, WI
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($230 - 268) in Verona, WI
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($416 - 500) in Wolf Island, MO