I need my hub assembly and spindle repaired, where would be a good place go? on 2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser

i don't have much money but need the car for work, any suggestions

by in Greenwood, IN on November 13, 2012
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by , November 13, 2012
call your local wrecking yard to see if they have a good used assm
COMMENT by , November 14, 2012
Check your local craigslist under services/auto,look for certified mechanic looking for side jobs,check credentials and ask for a few references,pretty easy bolt on repair,mechanic may be able to get the hub at a discount,stay away from backyard mechanics,no credentials,no references,no job!!!