Does the inside door panel have to come off in order to install the outside side mirror?
I need instructions on how to install a side mirror on to a 1998 Ford Exployer. on 1998 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck has no heat? And also I think transmission is slipping make an putttin
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
1998 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($608 - 1,224) in Carson, IA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($187 - 248) in Aristes, PA
- 55,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Troy, IL
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($260 - 362) in Minerva, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($356 - 509) in Grygla, MN
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($368 - 474) in Elk, CA