I can't put more then 1 gallon of gas at a time I think it might be the fuel tank but I'm not sure does anyone know what this might be?
I need help with my car, I can't put gas in it? on 1997 Ford Escort
1 answerDecember 21, 2010
1 answerJuly 24, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1997 Ford Escort Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($243 - 306) in Talmage, CA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($91 - 167) in Addis, LA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($280 - 359) in Summerville, OR
- 55,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in East Bloomfield, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($519 - 688) in Branch, LA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($267 - 335) in Oradell, NJ