I need a picture to show proper position. Some say hook up harness and turn on key before installing. Is this correct?
I need help with changing air door actuator. on 2000 Chevrolet Blazer
2 answersSeptember 09, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- Check engine light stays on...won't pass smog.
- 2 fuel lines are squirting out gas when car is running. leaking from fug from li
- emission had repaired not once maybe a few times tried to fill up stop .
- 4x4 fuse keeps blowing under hood
- where is the AC orifiice tube located? I am changing the compressor and "Orifice