I have A 99 Jeep Wrangler with a auto transmission stright 6. When I start it up and take off in gear the rmp's rev up real high then it takes it a while and then takes off good. The more u drive it the better it starts working. Then all of a suddend going the same speed it drops down in speed revs up real high then will take off.. Any answers??
I need help. on 1999 Jeep Wrangler
1 answerJanuary 31, 2011
Verified for the Jeep Wrangler27 reports
3 answersMarch 15, 2009
1 answerMarch 24, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Wrangler Questions
- How do I fix a rainwater leak in the passenger side firewall?
- It blew a fuse I replaced it and now I get no fire to coil and fuel pump
- why won't my jeep start. have replaced rotor, cap, plugs and coil.
- I am getting water behind my radio. where is it coming from and how do I stop it
- The fuel pump does not kick on all of the time.