I have A 99 Jeep Wrangler with a auto transmission stright 6. When I start it up and take off in gear the rmp's rev up real high then it takes it a while and then takes off good. The more u drive it the better it starts working. Then all of a suddend going the same speed it drops down in speed revs up real high then will take off.. Any answers??
I need help. on 1999 Jeep Wrangler
1 answerJanuary 31, 2011
1 answerMarch 17, 2012
1 answerMarch 24, 2011
2 answersNovember 17, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Wrangler Questions
- The airbag warning light goes on and off computer at Auto Z says drivers side
- What is the estimated repair cost for a.c. door blend?
- How do I fix a brand new installed gas tank that is leaking fuel on 1994 jeep
- can a 4speed auto trany go in it? what year will work?
- 2007 Jeep wrangler. I went to start the jeep. Lights come on, radio, Windows work.