I have a acura integra and when i drive the car shuts down, but still has power. Its just the motor cuts off then I have to wait for houRs before it cranks back up.I also found oil in and around where my spark plugs are .
I need help on 1994 Acura Integra
3 answersFebruary 05, 2010
2 answersMay 07, 2012
1 answerNovember 18, 2011
1 answerApril 18, 2015
1 answerOctober 19, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Integra Questions
- My car keeps breaking down. I replaced the fuel pump and Its still braking down
- Had the transylvania rebuilt n it is still not shifting on time why
- What do i need to do if my car wont turn on after replacing my old radiator.
- I got my 2001 integra i change my altenator the battery an wen i put the new
- My tachometer is jumping around. what is this a symptom of?