» » »

Jeep Q&A

Ask Your Question

1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Question: I need a rear end axel, do you all have it or can you get one?



Marysjeep, 5.2L V8, Eutaw, AL, February 01, 2011, 11:52

The brrens and axel went out on my Jeep and I need the whole thing. I think it is size 35.

1 Answer
Flag This
  • Answer #1

    February 01, 2011, 12:15

    Best thing to do is to call auto wrecking yards in your area and ask if they can locate a rear differential for your year make and model Jeep and what kind of warranty on that replacement part is provided. Also they might remove and replace this axle for you for an additional cost. If not most Body shops or Repair shops can replace the used rear differential also.

    Flag This