I am a novice so I get the parts mixed up. Can you refer me to the photo in the repair manual for the bracket for the support pulley?
I need a photo of the bracket for the pulley on 1990 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- My transmission will only shift easily when the car is warm for 30 mins. minimum
- Shifting hard when warmed up, feels like a hard bump after it shifts in low gear
- the gear shift is stuck in Park. when brake is depressed.
- VSC,TRAC and engine light turn on when rear window defrost is turned on.
- How to kill VSC OFF, VSC TRAC & ENGINE lights that stay on?
1990 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($155 - $189) in Tumacacori, AZ
- Fuel Filter Change ($82 - $110) in Overgaard, AZ
- EGR Valve Replacement ($277 - $428) in Simpson, NC
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($489 - $685) in Mansfield, MO
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($177 - $325) in Vernon, NJ
- Engine Mount Replacement ($120 - $213) in Soquel, CA