i need a new transmission but im not sure where to find the transmission code on on 1996 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the seal on the waterpump end of the balance shaft?
- if u set timing and rotate 1 turn should all marks line up or will they change
- How do I know if I need to replace power steering pump?
- 2009 Jetta se dash - next to time, temp, and mileage, "2-3" is on display?
- My Jetta is throwing 5 codes, p0036, p0141, p2128, p2123 and p0221.
1996 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mount Dora, FL
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($32 - 76) in Golden Meadow, LA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,022 - 1,958) in Apple Grove, WV
- AC Condenser Replacement ($591 - 822) in Wauzeka, WI
- Engine Mount Replacement ($275 - 439) in Milton, FL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($908 - 989) in Osceola Mills, PA