The car is in collectable conditions, has been kept by my father as his little girl, perfect conditions, now the engine is broke and to expensive to repair, only for the emotional value I am looking for an used engine in fair conditions that keep the car running.
I NEED A NEW ENGINE IN GOOD CONDITIONS FOR A FAIR PRICE, WHERE CAN I FIND IT ? on 1995 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- do I have to replace the fuel pump sensor when replacing the fuel pump?
- Why does my battery keep running down after 3-4 days of not being started?
- ive replaced the ecm unit, where do you get the passcodes to reboot it ?
- what non metallic part in the eng lube. sys. fails in 125kmi. or more . causini
- the speedometer doesnt work correctly