the breaks need to be replaced, bled or master something needs to be fixed
i need a mechanic to come to my house and fix the breaks on 1990 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
1990 Ford F-150 Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Mount Union, IA
- 150,000 Mile Service ($739 - 1,061) in Gainesboro, TN
- Water Pump Replacement ($272 - 430) in Drummond, MT
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Keasbey, NJ
- Power Mirror Switch Replacement ($63 - 110) in Bruceville, IN
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($252 - 323) in Toronto, OH