the breaks need to be replaced, bled or master something needs to be fixed
i need a mechanic to come to my house and fix the breaks on 1990 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
- wondering about cost and difficulty of replacing a damaged flywheel
- Fuel pump makes a thumping sound and idle at low rpms and will die shortly after
1990 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($37 - 66) in Mount Union, IA
- Brake Booster Replacement ($344 - 448) in Gainesboro, TN
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($235 - 312) in Drummond, MT
- Oil Pump Replacement ($963 - 1,247) in Keasbey, NJ
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($172 - 376) in Bruceville, IN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($73 - 108) in Toronto, OH