the breaks need to be replaced, bled or master something needs to be fixed
i need a mechanic to come to my house and fix the breaks on 1990 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
1990 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($127 - 177) in Mount Union, IA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($162 - 215) in Gainesboro, TN
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($53 - 71) in Drummond, MT
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Keasbey, NJ
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($159 - 206) in Bruceville, IN
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($146 - 203) in Toronto, OH