I may buy a 95 200sx, i was told all it needs is a timing chain because the car won't start.If it is the timing chain does that mean the valves have bent? i have had to replace valves on another car i owned because of the timing went out. All else on the car is new, the car was well maintained.
i may buy a 95 200sx (timing chain question) on 1995 Nissan 200SX
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 200SX Questions
- why don't i have a third or forth gear?
- Won't start or crank and clicking
- My 1998 Nissan 200sx has a revving issue. It jerks don't know why. Need help
- I start my car and drive and it starts jerking and sputtering, then no power
- My alarm won't let me start the car.tried to reset the alarm, nothing what now?
1995 Nissan 200SX Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($103 - 129) in Wilson, TX
- 15,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Acme, PA
- 67,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Woodburn, IA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Kimball, NE
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($1,052 - 1,284) in Partlow, VA
- Engine Coolant System Drain, Flush & Refill ($70 - 89) in Helmetta, NJ