I may buy a 95 200sx, i was told all it needs is a timing chain because the car won't start.If it is the timing chain does that mean the valves have bent? i have had to replace valves on another car i owned because of the timing went out. All else on the car is new, the car was well maintained.
i may buy a 95 200sx (timing chain question) on 1995 Nissan 200SX
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 200SX Questions
- My alarm won't let me start the car.tried to reset the alarm, nothing what now?
- Can an air compressor off of an 1996 sentra fit on a 1996 200so
- Why does my car "bog down?"
- Will not go to 2,4,reverse gears,will go into 1,3,5 has 240,000 miles ant idea
- My car will not go into 2,4,,or reverse only 1,3,5. When trying to get 2,4,r get grinding sound . if jammed will go . has 240,000 miles