2005 Ford Expedition Q&A

2005 Ford Expedition Question: I may be having problems with my coils connect to my spark plugs

My SUV has began to stall and sputter. I believe the check engine icon blinkes off and on. I just had a tune up but now I'm told a coil above the spark plug is going bad. I had one coil replace and it fix the problem for 2 weeks. Now I'm having the same problem again. Is it another coil -
It could be another coil. If the check engine light is blinking, it's trying to tell you that there's a condition (misfire, in your case) that would cause an imminent threat to the catalytic converters. You don't want to have to buy new ones, trust me. The computer has diagnostic codes and data stored which is important info for diagnosing and repairing your car. If you want to find a specialist, here's a directory link for you: https://repairpal.com/directory?address=20735&car_brand_names=Ford -
Ok I am at a loss right now. I have a 2003 ford expedition 4.6L engine, I just change all of my coils out, check my entire spark plugs (they show normal wear, less than 25,000 miles on them. They a...