What else do I need to check or look for?
I lost power to the power port. All fuses are good. What else do I check? on 2001 Subaru Outback
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- how long does it take to tear down and rebuild the engine? I was told my oil was low and that's why there was a noise I heard from the engine.
- i put antifreeze in with the oil
- Car suddenly lost power. Original owner 204,000 miles
- Engine light on and flashing cruise control light
- Why does where I put my gas not open when I use the button.
2001 Subaru Outback Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($696 - 1,449) in Rapid City, SD
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Phyllis, KY
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Las Vegas, NM
- Air Filter Replacement ($46 - 63) in Fort Ann, NY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($493 - 651) in Waynesburg, PA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($117 - 145) in Dunkirk, NY