I pulled over today in an area with a slight incline, and when I started to move forward it barely moved. I thought it was the transmission, like maybe first gear was going out, but when I turned off the A/C today it moved fine. Does the A/C run off the timing belt? Any ideas?
I live in the mountains and have lately that my car starts out real slow. on 1993 Lexus LS400
sorry must be insp by your mech.do you have any eng or trans codes?
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- Check engine light came on. Diagnostic code P0420
- My car won't idle it it dies out. And also blowing black smoke what is wrong
- why do the trac light come on
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
1993 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($414 - 571) in Mohawk, WV
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($77 - 93) in Ferdinand, ID
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($417 - 576) in Gibson, PA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,410 - 1,989) in East Baldwin, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,084 - 1,139) in Pandora, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($150 - 178) in Hot Springs, NC