My car failed the California SMOG TEST-it stated that my car failed the Fuel EVAP Test (Gross Leak)?? What does this mean?, and what should I do to correct it so that my car can pass SMOG TEST??? I really appreciate any help or information you could offer. Thank you very much.
I live in California, my 1995 Toyota Corolla failed fuel EVAP Test-Why-Help? on 1995 Toyota Corolla
Asked by for the 1995 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- vibration at higher speeds then major wobble when slowing down or going under 30
- my car wont go into or out of park. I have to use override to start or park car
- Car starts fine but initially hesitates upon accelerator press to increase RPMS.
- Why does the rotor on the distributor keep cracking. It has happened four times.
- Why engine knocks
1995 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($76 - $111) in Greenwood, WI
- Brake Hose Replacement ($159 - $238) in Edison, NJ
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($387 - $447) in Altura, MN
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($53 - $83) in Colburn, ID
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($707 - $931) in High Point, MO
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($44 - $56) in Pluckemin, NJ