My car failed the California SMOG TEST-it stated that my car failed the Fuel EVAP Test (Gross Leak)?? What does this mean?, and what should I do to correct it so that my car can pass SMOG TEST??? I really appreciate any help or information you could offer. Thank you very much.
I live in California, my 1995 Toyota Corolla failed fuel EVAP Test-Why-Help? on 1995 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
1995 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($253 - 435) in Greenwood, WI
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($129 - 161) in Edison, NJ
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($140 - 307) in Altura, MN
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Colburn, ID
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($76 - 120) in High Point, MO
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($147 - 160) in Pluckemin, NJ