My car failed the California SMOG TEST-it stated that my car failed the Fuel EVAP Test (Gross Leak)?? What does this mean?, and what should I do to correct it so that my car can pass SMOG TEST??? I really appreciate any help or information you could offer. Thank you very much.
I live in California, my 1995 Toyota Corolla failed fuel EVAP Test-Why-Help? on 1995 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +