i need a mechanic that could help me with my steering. i knocks and jerks when i turn. also it sounds like my tires in the front are screeching (peeling out). only when i turn & have the death wobble when i hit 40-50 mph. HELP!
i live in Brooklyn NYC i need a reliable mechanic that knows what he is doing on 1994 Jeep Cherokee
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Cherokee Questions
- Replaced the battery and check engine light came on why
- How much should it cost to replace a muffler
- 99 Cherokee started a knocking this week around 1500 rpm. Sounds low and to rig
- When ever I go over 50 mph car shakes violently it is not the alignment.
- No Spark!! Replaced CPS w Mopar part, also replaced everything else!! Help!!