I think it is under the relay panel, I cannot figure out how to get to it to check it. No power to starter. Relays seem to be working but no start voltage.
I know there is a high voltage ignition fuse in the trunk on 1998 Jaguar XK8
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XK8 Questions
- About the XK8 are they getting more expensive?
- Car does not run hot but will not start if engine is warm.
- The ' parking brake on' light stays on
- My heater puts out heat even when i select a low temp...it does go up and down in temp, but stays on when i want cooler fresh air.
- All 4 wheel speed sensors cleaned. How do you reset the abs light and sta.Light