my engine wants to stall
I keep putting oil in and I don,t see a leake on the ground. on 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($77 - 103) in Barboursville, VA
- Heater Core Replacement ($733 - 941) in Mansfield, LA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Northport, WA
- Add Front Engine Seals ($95 - 189) in Vesta, MN
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($90 - 121) in Issaquah, WA
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($714 - 778) in Rosalie, NE