1997 Buick Park Avenue Q&A

1997 Buick Park Avenue Question: I keep having a problem with the codes PO306 ....repair everthing I could read a

replace spark plugs ,wires, coils, M.A.P. clean thottle body, change fuel pump, fuel filter. map sensor, and many more and still Code PO 306 ....clear the code and in 10min. it will go back ... please help.. -
P0306 is a misfire code for cylinder #6 Have you checked the fuel injectors (Resistance, leaking, clogged, inop.)? Have you done a compression test, dry and wet? Leak down test? Stop throwing parts at it and start doing some diagnostics! -
Comment 1
I did that ,but I didn't done a commression test yet..I will try that soon.. -
CHECK FOR VACUUM LEAK AT/AROUND # 6. -
I done that -
Comment 2
HOW MUCH COMPRESSION ON THAT CYLINDER? (PSI) ALSO HOW DID YOU CHECK FOR VACUUM LEAK? DO YOU HAVE INJECTOR PULSE? IF YOU HAVE PROPER IGNITION FIRE THEN IT CAN ONLY BE COMPRESSION, VACUUM LEAK OR NO FUEL! -
Comment 3
Comment 4
NO-WHAT? -
Comment 5
NO-THAT-MAN! -
You forgot to change the fuel injector on cylinder six. -
yes I done that.... -
He knew , he just forgot. -
Comment 3
changed everything short of the valves, piston and rings...checked vacuum leaks, fuel pressure and injector pulse but STILL did not find time to do a compression test! -
Do you have a vacuum guage? If you do , plug it in to a port past the throttle plate and see what it's doing. Let us know the reading and if it fluctuates or it's steady. intake leak is a good possibilty , but don't check it the way some of us would (with expierience) unless you have a fire extinguisher handy. -
Comment 1
I JUST FIGURED IT OUT, I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL I AM TALKING ABOUT! MAYBE ONE MORE NIGHT IN A HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS WILL DO THE TRICK. -
Comment 2
I'm Tom-Tom Bowdett , and I'll leave the key on for ya'...........OH DAMN!!!!!! Screwed up again.....That's the wrong hotel chain. Sorry ,Warm beer will be in the moldy fridge. Enjoy your stay! -
Had problems like that, car was even hard to start, i started putting injector cleaner into gas and the car start great and runs smooth -