its got an standard transmission ,engine is a four cylider 1.6lt
i keep getting oil in the water(cooling)sistem,looks like no one knows why on 1994 Suzuki Sidekick
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Sidekick Questions
- Why would the temp and fuel gauges peg over max and the tach not work properly
- trying to find specs or video for valve adjustment when replacing cover gasket.
- While im driving airbag light flashes car loses power and dies out
- Why does spark plug cable pop off of spark plug
- Rebuilt the engine 16valve.. It won't idle. Runs great @ 2k rpm. Timed right.
1994 Suzuki Sidekick Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($286 - 527) in Oswego, KS
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($214 - 347) in Pinehurst, NC
- Clutch Replacement ($750 - 1,101) in Huntingdon, PA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($150 - 213) in Raleigh, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($862 - 1,038) in Barnesville, PA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($157 - 168) in Whitt, TX