its got an standard transmission ,engine is a four cylider 1.6lt
i keep getting oil in the water(cooling)sistem,looks like no one knows why on 1994 Suzuki Sidekick
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Sidekick Questions
- Why would the temp and fuel gauges peg over max and the tach not work properly
- trying to find specs or video for valve adjustment when replacing cover gasket.
- While im driving airbag light flashes car loses power and dies out
- Why does spark plug cable pop off of spark plug
- Rebuilt the engine 16valve.. It won't idle. Runs great @ 2k rpm. Timed right.
1994 Suzuki Sidekick Estimates
- 10,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Oswego, KS
- AC Compressor Replacement ($691 - 1,031) in Pinehurst, NC
- 90,000 Mile Service ($867 - 1,172) in Huntingdon, PA
- 127,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Raleigh, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($384 - 448) in Barnesville, PA
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Whitt, TX