its got an standard transmission ,engine is a four cylider 1.6lt
i keep getting oil in the water(cooling)sistem,looks like no one knows why on 1994 Suzuki Sidekick
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Sidekick Questions
- Why does spark plug cable pop off of spark plug
- Rebuilt the engine 16valve.. It won't idle. Runs great @ 2k rpm. Timed right.
- When looking at the engine. Is the positive battery terminal on the left or right?
- I have a clicking sound behind my dash. My car does not start. I thought it was the alarm system diconnected it, that wasnt it. I really need my car back :( if anyone can help please do.
- What is the thread size for the mounting bolt for the starter