and spark plugs and wires ,oil filter and oilchange, and it started up and ran fine , then next day drove it and it made funny noise and loss power and died . so i tore it all back down thinking maybe had loose bolt or tensioner but it wasnt it was oil pump now and it chewed the gears up on the drivegear shaft, so im wondering if i should just have engine rebuilt
i just replaced water pump, thermostat, timing chain kit on 1994 Nissan Pickup (D21)
- 1994 Nissan Pickup (D21) Repair and Maintenance
- 1994 Nissan Pickup (D21) Maintenance Schedule
- 1994 Nissan Pickup (D21) Problems(2)
- 1994 Nissan Pickup (D21) Repair Estimates
- 1994 Nissan Pickup (D21) Q&A(59)
- 1994 Nissan Pickup (D21) Recalls(2)
- 1994 Nissan Pickup (D21) Shops
- 1994 Nissan Pickup (D21) Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pickup (D21) Questions
- I have replaced both the alternator and the battery truck runs for a while
- Why are 1 head light and tail light coming on about after truck is off?
- I own a 1987 nissan d21 truck, base, manual. It will not start. Has new battery.
- How do you bleed the clutch in a 5 speed 93 Nissan pickup truck?
- Why is timing at idle showing 5 degrees after TDC? Cannot be adjusted.