and spark plugs and wires ,oil filter and oilchange, and it started up and ran fine , then next day drove it and it made funny noise and loss power and died . so i tore it all back down thinking maybe had loose bolt or tensioner but it wasnt it was oil pump now and it chewed the gears up on the drivegear shaft, so im wondering if i should just have engine rebuilt
i just replaced water pump, thermostat, timing chain kit on 1994 Nissan Pickup (D21)
- 1994 Nissan Pickup (D21) Repair and Maintenance
- 1994 Nissan Pickup (D21) Maintenance Schedule
- 1994 Nissan Pickup (D21) Problems(2)
- 1994 Nissan Pickup (D21) Repair Estimates
- 1994 Nissan Pickup (D21) Q&A(62)
- 1994 Nissan Pickup (D21) Recalls(2)
- 1994 Nissan Pickup (D21) Shops
- 1994 Nissan Pickup (D21) Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pickup (D21) Questions
- my pickup,fail smog; (ppm)..meas..how.is problem and cost for repair...tnk's...
- why is my truck not starting with recently replaced battery and alternator ?
- Where can I find a good deal on a crankshaft and bearings kit gaskets and all?
- Going down the rd it reved up and now it won't go,like no 1st.2nd.3rd rev.
1994 Nissan Pickup (D21) Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($430 - 531) in Coloma, WI
- Transmission Fluid Change ($118 - 249) in Crossville, IL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($159 - 266) in White Rock, SC
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($190 - 293) in Delhi, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($341 - 415) in Stoneham, CO
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($351 - 435) in Clayton, TX