The odometer hand flickers once when the key is turned on. Have I damaged it while replacing the ign. switch?
I just replaced the ignition lock cylinder, now the speedometer doesn't work. on 1998 Buick Regal
poss loose wiring at ignition switch ck that 1st
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
1998 Buick Regal Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($353 - 586) in Jefferson, ME
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Loyalhanna, PA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Oceano, CA
- Fuel Filter Change ($60 - 84) in Niota, TN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($213 - 391) in Collinston, UT
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($226 - 305) in Neavitt, MD