it turns over but then dies immediatly and the idle seems to be to high
i just put in a motor and when i tried to start it, it dies on 2002 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2002 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($136 - 166) in Kendrick, ID
- 140,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Logan, OH
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($93 - 150) in Walton, KS
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in La Grange, TX
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($530 - 989) in Loleta, CA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($271 - 500) in Loretto, VA