we have coolant smell and vapor from vents.when the heat is put on the smell is bad little vapor although the vapor is previlant when the heat is off.also there is a burning oil smell from passenger side engine compartment.this is a 4x4 vehicle all things work with no problem we have put car in hi and low 4x4 shifts smooth dosent over heat.although we took a slight mtn pass and in 2whl drive we had engine light come on again no over heat oil temp fine tough dont know pressure no gauge for that.light eventually went off the next day and hasnt been on since.plz help me diagnoss this.
i just purchased a durango 2000 5.9 v8.we have a coolant smell from vents on 2000 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- what could cause my front air vents not to blow but the back blow fine?
- my Durango slips going into drive and I cant get reverse. it hesitates then it w
- My emergency brake light is on and flashing while in drive what to do
- 2000 rpm engine acts like it's hitting a limitswitch,
- My truck only stays running