we have coolant smell and vapor from vents.when the heat is put on the smell is bad little vapor although the vapor is previlant when the heat is off.also there is a burning oil smell from passenger side engine compartment.this is a 4x4 vehicle all things work with no problem we have put car in hi and low 4x4 shifts smooth dosent over heat.although we took a slight mtn pass and in 2whl drive we had engine light come on again no over heat oil temp fine tough dont know pressure no gauge for that.light eventually went off the next day and hasnt been on since.plz help me diagnoss this.
i just purchased a durango 2000 5.9 v8.we have a coolant smell from vents on 2000 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- What does service 4wheel mean because now the car barely wants to move
- I need to replace my battery terminals, what kind do u recommend?
- We have abs light and brake light on and they won't shut off.
- Why does my ac shuts off when I open the doors and when I turn on the headlights
- Cost of repairing a jumped time. Mechanic said motor still has good compression