we have coolant smell and vapor from vents.when the heat is put on the smell is bad little vapor although the vapor is previlant when the heat is off.also there is a burning oil smell from passenger side engine compartment.this is a 4x4 vehicle all things work with no problem we have put car in hi and low 4x4 shifts smooth dosent over heat.although we took a slight mtn pass and in 2whl drive we had engine light come on again no over heat oil temp fine tough dont know pressure no gauge for that.light eventually went off the next day and hasnt been on since.plz help me diagnoss this.
i just purchased a durango 2000 5.9 v8.we have a coolant smell from vents on 2000 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- My 98 Durango's headlights go on&off airbag module do this
- when I turn ac on the check battery light come on. ac off runs fine no light
- Can the PCM on my 2013 Dodge RAM 1500 cause the PDC to go bad?
- My boyfriend was messing around with wires under the dash. Stuff won't work now.
- How can you tell if your transmission is bad?