and bringing it home it started loosing acceleration and started jolting and chugging badly it did it worse going up hill it seems to be firing on 4 cyl it seems like check engine light flashes 3 times and stays on any ideas
i just purchased a 1997 ford f150 with the 5.4 triton on 1997 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- When driving it sometimes i push gas and its like it goes into neutral then back
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
1997 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($234 - 418) in Lacey Spring, VA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Hayden, IN
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($127 - 177) in Sturgeon, PA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Miami, IN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($507 - 745) in Mountain Home, AR
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($510 - 1,484) in Bozeman, MT