I replaced the Thermostat and it still overheats. Suggestions (I replaced the thermo. with a 195 degree one. Suggestions
I just purchased a 1994 Mustang GT and all of a sudden it is overheating. on 1994 Ford Mustang GT
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang GT Questions
- why does my car start idling extremely rough and wants to die after 20 minutes?
- How much would it cost to have a mechanic replace the lifters on a 2008 Bullitt
- My 07 mustang gt stalls when i mash the gas and cuts off it cranks right up
- I have a 1967 mustang coupe i have a 1994 mustang
- Check Air bag light is on right next to the check engine light..
1994 Ford Mustang GT Estimates
- 50,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Teller, AK
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($89 - 138) in Hazlehurst, MS
- 40,000 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Beulah, MS
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in West Richland, WA
- Starter Motor Replacement ($219 - 491) in Safford, AL
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($902 - 1,401) in Nellysford, VA