My van started to chug Friday night after a fairly lengthy trip. This morning, I pulled the codes to find out what the problem was. It gave me either a 4 or a 44. I'm unfamiliar with that code.
I just pulled the diagnostic codes on my van. It gave me a 4 or 44. that means? on 1995 GMC Vandura 2500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Vandura 2500 Questions
- Air only blows threw defrost or floor vents won't work door is opening and close
- What does trouble code 44 mean?
- Why does my air conditioning only blow hot air? Just put 2 cans of freon in.
- Why is it hard to start my van? engine eventually starts after hitting the gas
- How do I installl the power window motor on the passenger side ? Regulator OK..