runs down I tested by removing the negative cable while running and the car still runs so it isn't the alternator. Everything seams to be shut off when I turn the car off so I don't understand why battery keeps loosing a charge after a couple of days while it sits
I just installed a new battery if I let my car sit a couple of days the battery on 1998 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
- The Battery & Oil Lights Flash On ,then goes out is this a bad alternator?
- Will replacing my oxygen sensor solve my P0601 code
- Car will not start all the lights come on whate must be done?