I just had the transfer case replaced with a used one on my 2004 Ford Explorer 4.6L V8 and now it is leaking transmission fluid, same night after the work was done when it did not leak transmission fluid prior. Can there be any relevance to why it is leaking transmission fluid since the transfer case was replaced? Shop is telling me it is pure coincidence.
I just had the transfer case replaced, leaking trans fluid now. Any relevance? on 2004 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
- how do I fix the windshield wipers that don't work
- the motor dies when I put the unit in drive
- Has there been replacement of the PT unit I am having grinding grunting noise
2004 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($228 - 302) in Remsenburg, NY
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($287 - 832) in Macy, NE
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Mc Intosh, FL
- Brake Pad Replacement ($175 - 237) in Talmage, KS
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($130 - 180) in Bear Lake, PA
- Window Switch Replacement ($78 - 209) in Yettem, CA