I just had the transfer case replaced with a used one on my 2004 Ford Explorer 4.6L V8 and now it is leaking transmission fluid, same night after the work was done when it did not leak transmission fluid prior. Can there be any relevance to why it is leaking transmission fluid since the transfer case was replaced? Shop is telling me it is pure coincidence.
I just had the transfer case replaced, leaking trans fluid now. Any relevance? on 2004 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
2004 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($82 - 136) in Remsenburg, NY
- 120,000 Mile Service ($254 - 364) in Macy, NE
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in Mc Intosh, FL
- 35,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Talmage, KS
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($165 - 306) in Bear Lake, PA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($443 - 1,516) in Yettem, CA